Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Funny Quotes

      I love funny quotes. They are great. They are probably the best thing that has ever happened to the world. It is fun trying to make quotes and even funner when you look at ones on the Internet. These are some quotes that I found that I thought were pretty hilarious. "Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling." That is some good stuff. Now look at this one. "The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory." That is hilarious to me because it's true. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Now these are ones that have been made in our Globaloria class. "Don't climb the ladder of success." "I got the giggles." This is some good stuff. Thank you for reading and enjoy the pictures of elephants.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment