Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Adding a scene

        Adding  a scene was not very fun for me. The stress the anxiety was all going to my head. Making me literally insane. I had to finish this assignment for a good grade on my report card. I mustered up all of my strength and started. I drew the scenes quickly without blinking a eye. Completely focused I finished the first one. Then took a deep breath in and kept going. Working nonstop until I finished the last one. Then I watched a five minute video on adding scenes.  Right when I learned how to do it I went on and put in the keyframes and linked them. I was so happy with myself. It made me want to jump up and down and sream YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS HOW WE DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment