Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

The Real Final Interview Blog

     It turns out that this is my last blog.  I have to answer some questions about my game. Plus I have to put these questions on here.
*  The Big Idea: Provide an update on your team's game topic. What is the most important concept you want your players to learn? The most important thing to me is that they learn how to multiply and divide fractions because they will always need that.
*  Making Decisions as a Team: How did your team's ideas about the game topic change over time? My ideas changed over time because at the beginning of the year I wasn’t going to do some of the stuff like my drag and drops but I decided to later on.
*  Roles & Responsibilities: Tell us more about your team process. Please each talk about your specific roles, and how you work together.  I came up with all of the ideas because I’m the only one on my team.
*  Research: What kind of research went into your game topic? What did you learn about your topic? What message do you want the player to understand? I learned a lot of stuff about my topic and most of it was very scary because most people don’t go to college
*  The User Experience: Explain the actions players take in your game. How do you play it? What decisions were made about features to include, and how did you decide? They have to know how to drag stuff and most people do know that.
*  Mastering Flash: What Flash resources have been most helpful in your learning so far, and why? How did you locate these resources?  Probably control Z because it helps me with all of my problems when I mess up.
*  Overcoming Challenges: What curriculum topic has been most difficult for you so far? How did you overcome this difficulty? What programming features are you most proud of in your game?  Probably the first time I ever had to make something move because that day was very stressful.
This is my last work as a Globaloria student. I thank all of the students in the class and most of all Mrs. Sheppard. Goodbye, Blogger 


2 comments: